Request an Appointment Medication Refill or Food Order
Small Animal Services
At Wauchope Vets we are equipped to undertake a large range of medical and surgical procedures in our licensed Veterinary Hospital. These include:
- Consultations - vaccinations, micro chipping, and health checks.
- Expert professional advice - nutrition, breeding, preventative medicine, parasite control, fleas and ticks.
- Surgery – extensive range of surgeries from orthopaedics, and general soft tissue surgery to desexing.
- Radiology - X-rays, Ultrasound and Laser Therapy.
- Dentistry – full dental surgical equipment
- In house laboratory testing with our IDEXX Analyser - haematology, biochemistry, electrolyte, urine analysis and microscopic faecal egg counting (FEC). Prompt and accurate disease investigation, allowing condition diagnosis and commencement of appropriate treatment without delay.
- Hospital facilities and Emergency treatment available at all times.
Large Animal Services
We provide a great range of large animal services to the Hastings Valley and beyond. However, we no longer provide equine services, but we are happy to proivde our clients with contact details for Equine Vets in the surrounding area:
- Accredited pregnancy testing
- Herd health visits – fertility issues and mastitis prevention.
- Farm visits for injuries and illnesses.
- Disease investigation – expert advice, investigation and diagnostics.
- Pathology and radiology
- Breeding advice including semen testing
- Emergency call outs available 7 days.
- Parasite and pest control
- Toxic plant and poisoning investigations.
- Local knowledge and advice.